The University of New Mexico is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity institution. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the information in this site is available in alternate formats upon request.
At this time there is no official UNM policy for Section 508 compliance. However, the officially supported UNM templates are designed to make a best effort towards providing accessible content.
Pages that use the officially supported UNM templates should provide the follow access keys:
- Access key 1 - UNM Home page
- Access key 2 - Skip Navigation
- Access key 4 - Search box
- Access key 9 - Feedback e-mail link
- Access key 0 - Accessibility statement
- Access key s - Search button
UNM's Accessibility Resource Center provides a variety of services to students with disabilities. Their office is located on the second floor of Mesa Vista Hall in room 2021. For more information visit the Accessibility Resource Center Website.