Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
362-5530 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
December 18, 2006
UNM Regents’ Finance and Facilities Committee to Meet December 21
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, December 21, 2006, at 9:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
- Meeting Summary from November 16, 2006
- Disposition of Surplus Property on List Dated November 30, 2006
- Approval of STC.UNM Annual Report to the Board of Regents of the University of New Mexico and Audit Report
- Approval of Budget Adjustments – Beginning Balances
- Contract Approval for UNMH GE Medical
- Approval of:
- Architect Selection for Additions and Renovations for the Harwood Museum of Art
- Zimmerman Library: Basement Floor Fire Damage Rebuild
- Albuquerque Institute for Mathematics and Science (AIMS)
- Seidler Natatorium Pool Refurbishment
- Early Childhood Development Center for Taos Branch Campus
- University Counsel Approval of Outside Counsel Used by University Units
- Approval of Housing Update and Request to Proceed
- Next Step: Proposal for Master Planning UNM West, Lease Space and Parking
- Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
- Monthly Financial Report
- UNM Master Plan Update
- UNM Athletic Facilities Master Plan Update
- Status of Dormitory Fire Protection Project
- Contract Information:
- Telecommunications Installation/Maintenance/Repair (Info. Tech. Services)
- Fire Alarm Systems (UNM Physical Plant)
- UNM Major Capital Projects Status Report: Quarterly Update
- Status and Implementation of No Smoking Ban on Campus
- Inclusion of Retirement Facility Development Options
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session
- Discussion of contents of competitive sealed proposals solicited pursuant to Procurement Code, pursuant to Section 10-15-1.H (6), NMSA (1978)
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation pursuant to Section 10-15-1.H (7), NMSA 1978.
- Vote to re-open the meeting.
- Certification that only the matters in agenda item 15 were discussed in executive session and if necessary, ratification of actions, if any, taken in executive session.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.