The University of New Mexico
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
362-5530 (cell), email@example.com
November 13, 2006
UNM Regents' Finance and Facilities Committee to Meet November 16
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, November 16, 2006, at 9:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
1. Meeting Summary from October 18, 2006
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on List Dated October 31, 2006
3 STC Board of Directors Appointment
4. Contract Approval: UNMH – First Choice Community Health Care
5. Approval of:
a) Architect Selection for Native American Living and Learning Center
b) Architect Selection for Expansion and Renovation of University Arena
c) UNMH Cath Laboratory Renovations
6. Lease with Option to Purchase of the Former Social Security Building
7. Approval for Commercial Development of UNM Land
8. Annual Meeting of Lobo Energy, Inc. and Approval of External Audit for FY 2005-06
9. Approval of Fiscal Watch Report
10. Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
11. Monthly Financial Report
12. Contract Information for HS Library and Infomatics Center – PO # P0047041
13. Master Plan Update
14. Status of the Fire Protection Project
15. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session
a) Discussion and determination where appropriate of purchase, acquisition or disposal of real estate pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA
16. Vote to re-open the meeting.
17. Certification that only the matters in agenda item 15 were discussed in executive session and if necessary, ratification of actions, if any, taken in executive session.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.