The University of New Mexico
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey; 277-1989
October 16, 2006
UNM Regents' Audit Committee To Meet October 18 (REVISED)
The University of New Mexico Board of Regents Audit Committee will meet for its quarterly meeting Wednesday, October 18, 2006, at 2 p.m. in the Trailblazer Spirit room of the Student Union Building on the UNM main campus.
OPEN MEETING AGENDA
1. Meeting Summary from July 18, 2006
2. Status of Audit Recommendations as of October 13, 2006
3. Annual Report
4. Director of Internal Audit Status Report
5. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
Vote to reopen the meeting
6. Certification that only those matters described in agenda items 5 were discussed in Executive Session. Consideration of, and action on, the specified limited personnel matters and matters subject to attorney-client privilege discussed in Executive Session, if necessary.
A copy of the agenda will be available at the Zimmerman Library Reserve Desk and at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.