Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
(cell) 362-5530, firstname.lastname@example.org
April 5, 2007
Regents’ Audit Committee Will Meet April 9
The Audit Committee of the UNM Board of Regents will meet for its quarterly meeting on Monday, April 9, 2007, at 10:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
- Meeting Minutes from January 8, 2007
- Brief overview of Internal Audit Process
- Consideration of Amendment to Regent Policy and Internal Audit Committee Rule Regarding Release of Reports to the Public
- Request to reschedule July 9, 2007 Audit Committee meeting to August 13, 2007
- FY 07 External Financial Auditor
- Revised Internal Audit Performance Measures
- Status of Audit Recommendations as of April 5, 2007
- Past Due
- Completed or Not Past Due
- Director of Internal Audit Status Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
- Approval of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at section 10-15-1.H (2), NMSA 1978 and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at section 10-15-1. H (7), NMSA 1978.
- Schedule of audits in process and budget to actual hours, pursuant to exceptions at section 10-15-1.H (2 and 7), NMSA 1978.
- Discussion of preliminary assessment of Harwood Museum Operations, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at section 10-15-1.H (2), NMSA 1978 and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at section 10-15-1.H (7), NMSA 1978 (separate reports by G. Christine Chavez, Director of Internal Audit and Patrick Apodaca, University Counsel.)
Vote to re-open the meeting
- Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item 5 were discussed in Executive Session. Consideration of, and action on, the specified limited personnel matters and matters subject to attorney-client privilege discussed in Executive Session, if necessary.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing in the Welcome Center (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, and on the web at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats also should contact University Communication and Marketing.