The University of New Mexico
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
362-5530 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
April 27, 2007
Amended Agenda for UNM Regents’ Finance and Facilities Committee meeting on May 3
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, May 3, 2007, at 9:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Student Government
1. Meeting Summary from April 3, 2007
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on List Dated April 19, 2007
3. Approval of:
a) Architect Selection - New Science and Math Learning Center
b) Capital Project Approval - Castetter Hall Addition 2007
c) Capital Project Approval - Johnson Field Lighting
d) Capital Project Approval - Zimmerman Library Fire Alarm Replacement
(Roger Lujan, University Architect, Mary Vosevich, Dir. Physical Plant)
4. Approval of:
a) Naming Opportunity in honor of Frederick Hanold, M.D., Domenici Center for Health Education
b) Naming Tribute Plantings and Markers
c) Naming Opportunity in honor of Phil and Olga Eaton, Sculpture Garden of Healing, Phase 1
(Michael Kingan, VP Inst. Advancement)
5. Approval of:
a) Agreement for Auditing Services, Moss Adams LLP (Bruce Cherrin, Dir. Purchasing)
6. Approval of Authorization of Joint Powers Agreement, UNM and NMDPS (Patrick Apodaca, Univ. Counsel & Sandy Liggett, Senior Assoc. University Counsel)
7. Approval of Anderson Student Quarterly Portfolio Report (Amy Wohlert, Acting Dean of Anderson School)
8. Approval of Budget Revisions for FY 2006-07 Operating Budget (Curt Porter, AVP Planning, Budget and Analysis)
9. Approval of UNM FY 2007-08 Operating Budget (Curt Porter, AVP Planning, Budget and Analysis)
10. Preliminary Approval of Cancer Research Treatment Center II Project (Paul Roth, EVP for HSC, Andrew Cullen, AVP Budget, Planning & Analysis and Mary Kenney, Interim AVP for Facilities Management)
11. Approval of Possible Sale of Vacant Land to Central NM Community College (Kim Murphy, Dir. Real Estate)
12. Approval of Fiscal Watch Report ( Curt Porter, AVP Planning, Budget and Analysis, Bill Britton, AVP Financial Services, Main Campus and Ava Lovell, AVP Financial Services, HSC)
12a. Approval of Policy Regarding Building Plaques ( Andrew Cullen, AVP Budget, Planning & Analysis)
13. Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda (Mel Eaves, F&F Chair)
14. Monthly Financial Report (Curt Porter, AVP Planning, Budget and Analysis, Bill Britton, AVP Financial Services, Main Campus and Ava Lovell, AVP Financial Services, HSC)
15. Monthly UNM Master Plan Update (Mary Kenney, Interim AVP for Facilities Management)
16. Monthly Status of the Dormitory Fire Protection Project (Mary Kenney, Interim AVP for Facilities Management)
17. Information on:
a) UNM – CIRT Administration Mele Associates Inc. c/o Aquila Technologies $262,700.14
b) UNM – CIRT Administration Mele Associates Inc. c/o Aquila Technologies $293,299.31
c) Dell Computers Inc. $267,740.00 (Bruce Cherrin, Dir. Purchasing)
A. Vote to Close the Meeting and to Proceed in Executive Session.
B. Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978).
C. Vote to Re-open the Meeting.
D. Certification that Only Those Matters Described in above were discussed in Executive Session, and if Necessary, Ratification of Actions, if any, taken in Executive Session.