The University of New Mexico
Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
(cell) 362-5530, email@example.com
August 20, 2007
UNM Regents’ Audit Committee To Meet August 23 REVISED
The University of New Mexico Board of Regents Audit Committee will meet on Thursday, August 23, 2007, at 10:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM campus.
3. Communication from External Auditors – Audit Plan and Overall Audit Approach
4. Status of Audit Recommendations as of August 19, 2007
5. Director of Internal Audit Status Report
a. Meeting Schedule for FY 08
6. Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
a. Schedule of Audits in Process and Budget to Actual Audit Hours, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
b. Proposed FY08 Audit Plan
c. Update of University information security, pursuant to various federal and state statutes, including HIPAA and FERPA, seeking to protect the confidentiality of certain employee, student and healthcare records and information.
d. Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H (2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney – client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H (7), NMSA 1978.
e. Vote to re-open the meeting.
7. Certification that only those matters described in agenda items 6 were discussed in Executive Session. Consideration of, and action on, the specified limited personnel matters and matters subject to attorney-client privilege discussed in Executive Session, if necessary.8. Adjournment
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.