Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
January 5, 2007
Regents' Audit Committee Will Meet January 8
The Audit Committee of the UNM Board of Regents will meet for its quarterly meeting on Monday, January 8, 2007, at 10:30 a.m. in Fiesta A&B of the Student Union Building on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
- Meeting Minutes from November 10, 2006
- Request to Amend Board of Regents Policy 7.2 Internal Audit – Reducing Audit Response Period from 30 days to 10 working days
- Status of Audit Recommendations as of October 18, 2006
- Past Due
- Completed or Not Past Due
- Director of Internal Audit Status Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
Vote to re-open the meeting
- Discussion of University information security, pursuant to various federal and state statutes, including HIPAA and FERPA, seeking to protect the confidentiality of certain employee, student and healthcare records and information.
- Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978 ) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978).
- Discussion of Special Projects, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978).
- Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
- Certification that only those matters described in Agenda item 5 were discussed in Executive Session. Consideration of, and action on, the specified limited personnel matters and matters subject to attorney-client privilege discussed in Executive Session, if necessary.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing in the Welcome Center (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting, and on the web at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats also should contact University Communication and Marketing.