Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1989
362-5530 (cell), email@example.com
June 4, 2007
UNM Regents’ Finance and Facilities Committee to Meet June 7 (Revised)
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, June 7, 2007, at 9:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Comments from Faculty Senate and Student Government
- Meeting Summary from May 3, 2007
- Disposition of Surplus Property on List Dated May 16, 2007
- Approval of:
- UNM Championship Golf Course: Athletic Golf Practice Facility
- Architect Selection for UNMH, 3 North Backfill Renovation, Cardiac Cath Lab
- Lands West Utility Expansion
- Approval of Annual Renewal of Maui HPCC Lease
- Approval of:
- Consideration of agreement to terminate Affiliation Agreement between UNM & University Physician Associates
- Consideration of Affiliation and Management Services Agreement to be executed between UNM & UNM Medical Group, Inc.
- Appointment of Michael Richards, MD, incoming chair of the Emergency Medicine Dept. as a voting member of the Board of Directors of UNM Medical Group, Inc.
- Appointment of Ed Rose, MD, Executive Medical Director of Children’s Services as a Non-Voting Ex-Officio Director of the UNM Medical Group, Inc.
- Reappointment of Charles Wellborn to the STC.UNM Board of Directors
- Approval of Lodestar Astronomy Center transfer to NM Museum of Natural History & Science
- Approval of Siedler Natatorium Pool Renewal
- Recommendations of Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
- Monthly Financial Report
- Monthly UNM Master Plan Update
- Monthly Status of the Dormitory Fire Protection Project
- Information on:
- UNM CRTC Development/Community Affairs
- UNM Athletics – Football Charter Services
- UNMH – Nihon Kohden
- Report on CRTC II Project Negotiations and Contracts
- Report on CNM at Rio Rancho
- Vote to Close the Meeting and to Proceed in Executive Session
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA 1978
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation
- Vote to Re-open the Meeting
- Certification that Only Those Matters Described in B above were discussed in Executive Session, and if Necessary, Ratification of Actions, if any, taken in Executive Session.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/news/Regents'Agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.