Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1807
362-5530 (cell), email@example.com
December 7, 2009
UNM Regents’ Finance and Facilities Committee to Meet December 10, 2009
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 9 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
- Meeting Summaries from October 29, 2009
- Update on FY10 Budget Rescission and Preview of FY11 Budget
- Disposition of Surplus Property on lists dated November 23, 2009
- Approval of Capital Projects:
- Centennial Engineering Center, Nanotechnology and Biotechnology Center
- Reibsomer Hall 3rd Floor Renovations
- UNMH Critical Care Wing (CCW) 2 West Anesthesiology Renovation
- UNMH Renovations and Equipment Replacement for Radiology
- Approval of:
- UNMH – Infusion Pump Replacement
- UNMH – Curastat
- UNMH – 3M Health Information Systems Inc.
- UNMH – Precyse Solutions
- Approval of Resolution to Reallocate UNM 2005 Bond Proceeds
- Approval of Appointment to the Sandoval Regional Medical Center Board
- Approval to Create a Quasi Endowment Fund and Move Funds to the UNM Foundation
- Approval of Resolution between UNM and NM Finance Authority for Drinking Water Revolving Loan Fund
- Approval of Amendment to Lease for Center for Development and Disability, located at 2300 and 2340 Menaul NE
- Approval of Recommendations from Lobo Development Corp. on Preliminary Materials for UNM South Campus Housing from American Campus Communities
- Approval of Naming Request for the HSC Interdisciplinary Education Center (phase II)
- Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
- Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
- Contract Information:
- UNMH – Temps Inc.
- UNMH – Dekker/Perich/Sabatini
- UNMH – Quality Medical Staffing
- UNM Cancer Center – Advanced Presentation Systems
- Capital Projects Monthly Status Report
- University Business Policies and Procedures (UBPP) 7000: Main and branch campuses, FYE 2009
- Sandoval Regional Medical Center Board
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, relating to consideration of Medical Staff Appointments, Re-appointments and Privileges pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978).
- Vote to reopen the meeting.
- Certification that only those matters described in paragraphs above were discussed in executive session, and if necessary, ratification of actions if any taken in executive session.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/regents/agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.