Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1807
362-5530 (cell), firstname.lastname@example.org
April 5, 2010
UNM Regents’ Finance and Facilities Committee to Meet April 8, 2010
The Finance and Facilities Committee of the University of New Mexico Board of Regents will meet Thursday, April 8, 2010 at 9 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM main campus.
In addition to the three Regents who are members of this committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
Faculty Senate, Staff Council and Student Government
1. Meeting Summary from February 11, 2010
2. Disposition of Surplus Property on list dated March 24, 2010
3. Approval of Proposed Policy Change for Investment of Operational Funds & Bond Proceeds and Global Fixed Income Investment Advisory Services
4. Approval of Contracts:
a) Global Fixed Income Investment Advisory Services
UNM Police Department – Security Services
5. Approval of:
a) Capital Project for Former Architecture Building Backfill
Capital Project for College of Education Travelstead Hall Backfill
Capital Project for UNM Dental Residency Educational Facilities Statewide
Capital Project for UNM Wayfinding and Signage Program
Architect Selection for UNM Center for Molecular Discovery
Capital Project for UNMH Critical Care Wing (CCW), 2 West Anesthesiology Office Backfill
Architect Selection for UNMH CRTC Neuroscience Clinic Backfill
6. Approval of Reappointment of Public Member to Lobo Energy Inc. Board of Directors
7. Approval of Naming Request for 2811 Campus Blvd. NW – The Huber House
8. Approval of:
a) Native American Community Academy (NACA) (Ground Lease)
American Campus Communities – South Campus Student Housing – Ground Lease
c)Purchase of UNM West building from the Sandia Foundation
9. Approval of Quasi Endowment – George Pearl Hall Fund
10. Approval of Proposed Joint Gift Acceptance and Planned Gift Policies with the UNM Foundation
11. Recommendations for Consent Agenda Items on full Board of Regents Agenda
12. Monthly Consolidated Financial Report
13. Capital Projects Monthly Project Status Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in executive session.
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of limited personnel matters, relating to consideration of Medical Staff Appointments, Re-appointments and Privileges pursuant to Section 10-15-1H (2), NMSA 1978
- Discussion and determination where appropriate of potential purchase, acquisition or disposal of real property, pursuant to Section 10-15-1 H (8), NMSA (1978).
- Vote to reopen the meeting.
- Certification that only those matters described in paragraphs above were discussed in executive session, and if necessary, ratification of actions if any taken in executive session.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/regents/agendas.htm no later than 24 hours before the meeting.
Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.