Media Contact: Susan McKinsey, 277-1807
January 19, 2010
UNM Regents’ Audit Committee To Meet January 22, 2010
The University of New Mexico Board of Regents Audit Committee will meet on Friday, January 22, 2010 at 8:30 a.m. in the Roberts Room of Scholes Hall on the UNM campus.In addition to the three Regents who are members of this Committee, other Regents may attend this meeting in a non-voting capacity.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from October 23, 2009
- Approval of FY09 Annual Financial Audit Report (Moss Adams, KPMG and Ava Lovell, Vice President for Finance and University Controller)
- Agreed Upon Procedures Engagement (Wayne Brown, Moss Adams; Doug Fields, Faculty Senate President and Ava Lovell, Vice President for Finance and University Controller)
- Status of Audit Recommendations as of January 15, 2010
Not Past Due
- Director of Internal Audit Status Report
- Vote to close the meeting and to proceed in Executive Session as follows:
- Discussion of Final Internal Audit Reports, pursuant to limited personnel matters exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2) NMSA (1978) and exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978)
- Discussion of limited personnel matters pursuant to exception at Section 10-15-1.H(2), NMSA (1978)
- Discussion of limited personnel matters pursuant to exception for matters subject to attorney-client privilege pertaining to threatened or pending litigation at Section 10-15-1.H(7), NMSA (1978).
- Schedule of Audits in Process, pursuant to exceptions at Sections 10-15-1H(2 and 7), NMSA (1978)
- Vote to re-open the meeting.
A copy of the agenda will be available at University Communication and Marketing (Cornell Parking Structure) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The agenda will also be available on the UNM web page at http://www.unm.edu/regents/meetings/ no later than 24 hours before the meeting.Individuals with disabilities in need of a reader, amplifier, qualified signed language interpreter or any other form of auxiliary aid or service to attend or participate in a Board of Regents meeting should contact University Communication and Marketing. Public documents, including the agenda and minutes, can be provided in various accessible formats and individuals who need accessible formats should also contact University Communication and Marketing.
- Certification that only those matters described in agenda items 6 were discussed in Executive Session and if necessary ratification of action, if any, taken in Executive Session.