Campus News - June 18, 2001
Schedule of Events
Saturday, July 21 ¨ Main Campus
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
· Department exhibits north of the UNM Bookstore on Cornell Mall
· UNM Recreational Services family-oriented activities including climbing wall, air jump, Hula Hoop contest, interactive games and Dive-In Movie at Johnson Pool
· Duke City Stars Dance Team Performance Johnson Field
· UNM Hospitals Lifeguard helicopter, Albuquerque fire engine and rescue units Johnson Field
· Exhibit: Trading Images: Swapping and Shopping on Route 66, Maxwell Museum of Anthropology
· Chair massages sponsored by Continuing Education
Lot A/D (southeast corner)
· American Solar Challenge (futuristic race cars powered by the sun)
· Historic Hodgin Hall Tour on the Route, also offered at 2 p.m.
· Hot Jazz band performance. Bookstore Stage 12 - 2 p.m.
· South Broadway Cultural Center Ambassadors Childrens Mariachi Group perform near the Bookstore from 12 - 12:15 p.m.; at the Duck Pond at 1 - 1:15 p.m. and at the Maxwell Museum Courtyard at 2 - 2:15 p.m.
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
· Route 66 film - continuous showings at Zimmerman Library.
· Arboretum Tour guided by Gary Smith Meet at the information booth
· Architecture Youth Tour guided by Anne Taylor Meet at the School of Architecture and Planning booth, also offered at 1 p.m.
· Miguel Caro Mexican Fiesta Dancers UNM Bookstore Stage
· Drawings for prizes (UNM Bookstore stage area)
Prizes include airline tickets from Southwest Airlines, one night stays from The Hotel Blue, a Palm Pilot from the UNM Bookstore and many more!!!
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Copyright ©1998 The University of New Mexico.
Comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Affairs Department
Hodgin Hall, 2nd floor
Albuquerque, NM 87131-0011
Telephone: (505) 277-5813, Fax: (505) 277-1981