New Faculty Orientation Agenda
Monday and Tuesday, August 12 and 13, 2013
The goals of our New Faculty Orientation program are to:
- Welcome new faculty into the UNM community.
- Introduce and discuss UNM’s Mission and Values.
- Identify resources to enhance research, teaching, and service.
- Introduce and discuss resources and strategies for building healthy and diverse research and learning environments appropriate for each faculty’s mission.
- Help new faculty members consider life/career balance.
- Provide new faculty members with information regarding UNM benefits.
- Create a community and networking opportunities among faculty members from different departments.
Fall 2013 Orientation Schedule and Descriptions will be posted as soon as they become available.