GPSA Strategic Planning Information
The strategic planning process is GPSA’s continual effort to increase
its ability to serve graduate/professional students at UNM, rejuvenate
interest in our students, and create direction for future action.
Strategic Plan (March 25, 2005) [ PDF ]
GPSA strives to identify, promote, and support interests and concerns
that are important to the welfare and academic development of graduate/professional
students at UNM.
- Why are students involved, or not involved, in GPSA?
- How do new students learn about GPSA (especially PB funds), campus
life, other issues?
- How attractive is UNM to graduate/professional students?
- What is GPSA’s annual budget? Structure?
- What is GPSA’s relationship to OGS? Can OGS’s function
- Can GPSA influence any of the following: assistantships, funding
for salaries, titles?
- What is GPSA’s role with the administration and legislature?
- How important is graduate and professional education to UNM? To the
- After a full accounting of current funding, what other funding do
- How is information passed on from year to year, administration to