is a combined collection of over 360,000 digital images, color and black and white slides, and mounted
photographs illustrating the history of art and architecture from prehistoric times to the present.
As a specialized library, we provide visual resources in support of the academic programs of the University's College of Fine Arts and School of Architecture and Planning. Named in honor of Dr. Bainbridge Bunting (1913-1981), professor of architectural history at the College of Fine Arts from 1948 until 1978, the facility has grown from a personal collection housed in his office, to an integrated, organized educational resource incorporating the latest in images and technology.
For the latest news from and about the Bunting check out the following: