Please review the Human Resources webpage regarding Educational Benefits. You should also read the Tuition Remission Policy (Section 3700). Questions regarding the benefit should be addressed directly with Human Resources.
- Student must first be admitted to UNM, which may take two weeks or longer. See Admissions website for information.
- Completed Tuition Remission forms must be received by the Bursar's Office by 5:00 PM on the published deadline to avoid Enrollment Cancellation. Faxed copies are accepted;
- Tuition Remission does NOT cover course fees or late registration fees;
- Course fees, and tuition in excess of the amount covered by tuition remission, must be paid in full by the deadline;
- Employees registering on or after the first day of the semester are subject to the $30.00 nonrefundable late registration fee.