Calendar of Events and Deadlines
Deadlines and More
- EARLY APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday February 11, 2011, 5:00 p.m. It guarantees a place in the program and, if students are accepted, they will have time to apply for International Study Regents Grant before their deadline on March 1, 2011.
- REGULAR APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday March 4, 2011, 5:00 p.m.
Students who do not apply by February 11, contact Dr. López-Chávez to see if spaces in the program are still available after the early deadline. If we receive more applications than places available in the program students could be called for an interview.
- Honors Travel Stipend Application (Honors students): Friday, April 8, 5:00 p.m.
- Program Enrollment and course registration: Friday, May 13 (Program Fee due)
- Spanish classes & Indep. Study Registration: Friday June 3.
- Pre-requisite Essays Due: June 9
- Tentative date for Home Campus Session (attendance is mandatory): June 9-10
- TRAVEL TO SPAIN:June 16
- FIELD STUDY IN SPAIN: June 17-July 17
- FREE WEEK OF TRAVEL: July 18-24
- TRAVEL BACK TO NM: July 25
- CUADERNO AND FINAL RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS AT UNM: To be announced.