|...To illuminate, investigate, and educate where
technology is a causative or potential curative element of insecurity:
- Weapons of mass destruction
- Arms control and non-proliferation
- Terrorism and homeland security
- Radiological and biological security
- Water, environment, energy
- Critical Infrastructures
- Borders and sustainable development
- Regional conflict
...Where technology is linked to emerging threats to national
and international security.
...By fostering broad collaborations within the University
of New Mexico with Sandia National Labs,
and with other public and private institutions committed to supporting thoughtful
and effective national and international policy.