Master of Science
1. Amy Y. Hsueh(1982) M. S. Stereochemical Studies of the Enzyme Reaction Catalyzed by Inorganic Pyrophosphatase.
2. Susan S. Grace (1982) M. S. An Investigation Into the Reliability of Solvent Perturbation as a Technique for Identifying Acid Groups at the Active Site of Enzymes
3. Larwence M. Ciskanik (1983) M. S. An Investigation of the Mechanism of Action of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase from Bacteriodes Symbiosus.
4. Su-Jen Ting (1984) M. S. The Investigation of Substrate and Metal Ion Specificity in Yeast Inorganic Pyrophosphatase.
5. Mary E. Carpen (1986) M. S. Examination of the Structure of the Nucleotide Substrate for the Rat Liver Mitochondrial Proton Pump ATPase.
6. Susan Hanely Trawick (1987) M. S. Examination of the Nucleotide Substrate and Metal Requirements for Rat Liver Mitochondrial Proton Pump ATPase.
7. Elise Bowman (1988) M. S. Purification and Characterization of Phosphoenolpyruvate Mutase From Tetrahymena Pyriformis.
Doctor of Philiosphy
1. Wilson B. Knight (1983) Ph.D. The Catalytic Mechanism of Inorganic Pyrophosphatase and Investigation of Phosphoryl Activation in Other Enzymic Phosphoryl Transfer Reactions.
2. Ae-Ning Irene Lin (1985) Ph.D. Developement of Exchange Inert Coordination Complexes of Adenosine 5'-Triphosphate, Adenosine 5'-Diphoshate and Pyrophosphate as Probes of Enzyme Active Sites.
3. Robert J. Barry (1987) Ph.D. Enzymatic Phosphoryl Transfer to Carbon and Oxygen Acceptors: Investigation of the Biosynthesis of 2-Aminoethylphosphonic Acid in Tetrahymena Pyriformis and the Kinetic Mechanism and Cofactor Controlled Substrate Specificity of Yeast Inorganic Pyrophosphatase.
5. Hsuei Chin Wang (1987) Ph.D. Investigation of the Mechanism of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
6.David Olsen (1988) Ph.D. Investigation Into the Mechanism of the Bacillus cereus Phosphonoacetalde Hydrolase Enzyme
7. Timothy W. Hepburn (1988) Ph.D. Investigation of the Bacillus Cereus Phosphonoacetate Hydrolase Catalytic Mechanism.
8. David J. Pocalyko (1990) Ph.D. Mechanistic Investigation of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase from Bacteriodes Symbiosus, and Cloning, Overexpression and Sequence Analysis of the Gene For Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
9. Andrew F. Mehl (1990) Ph.D. Investigation of the Mechanism and Energetics of the Reaction Catalyzed By Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase From Bacteriodes symbiosus.
10. Zichun Lu (1991) Ph.D. The Developement of Chiral Exchange Inert Metal-Nucleotide Complexes as Probes of Kinase Active Sites
11. Sheng-Lian Lee (1991) Ph.D. Stereochemical Investigation of the P-C Bond Cleavage Process Catalyzed by B. Cereus Phosphonoacetaldehyde Hydrolase.
12. Micheal S. McQueney (1991) Ph.D. Investigation of the Tetrahymena Pyriformis 2-Aminoethylphosphonic Acid Biosynthetic Pathway and the P-C Bond Forming Enzyme, Phosphoenolpyruvate Mutase.
13. Lawrence J.Carroll II (1991) Ph.D. Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase: Cloning, Chemical Mechanism and Tertiary Structure.
14.Yaun Xu (1993) Ph.D. Investigation of the Domain Structure and Separate Site Catalysis of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
15. Sara H. Thrall (1993) Ph.D. Characterization of the Mechanisms by which the Enzyme Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase Catalyzes a Separate Site, Triple Phosphoryl Group Transfer Reaction.
16. Jaebong Kim (1994) Ph.D. Investigations of 2-Aminoethylphosphonate Biosynthetic Enzymes in Tetrahymena Pyriformis
17. Po-Huang Liang (1994) Ph.D. Purification and characterization of the Three Enzymes of the 4-Chlorobenzoate Degrading Pathway of Pseudomonas Sp. Strain CBS3 and the Investigation of the Reaction Mechanism Catalyzed by 4-Chlorobenzoyl-Coenzyme A Dehalogenase.
18. Kai-Hsuan Chang (1994) Ph.D. Purification of a Novel 4-Chlorobenzoate Dehalogenase System and Characterization of the 4-Chlorobenzoate:CoA Ligase.
19. Linda K. Yankie (1995) Ph.D. Investigations of the Substrate Binding Sites of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
20. Gang Yang (1995) Ph.D. Mechanism of Action of 4-Chlorobenzoate -Coenzyme A Dehalogenase.
21. Micheal J. Ciocci (1995) Ph.D. Cloning and Sequencing of the Bacilulus Cereus Phosphonoacetaldehyde Hydrolase Enzyme and Investigations of the Second Active Site Nucleophile.
22. Kim L. Taylor (1996) Ph.D. Investigation of the Reaction Mechanisms Catalyzed by the 4-Hydroxybenzoyl-Coenzyme A Thioesterase and 4-Chlorobenzoyl-Coenzyme A Dehalogenase of the Pseudomonas Sp. Strain CBS3.
23. Marielena V. McGuire (1996) Ph.D. Crystallographic and Kinetic Investigations of the Nucleotide Binding Site and Catalytic Histidine Domain Movement of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
24. Angela S. Baker (1996) Ph.D. Investigation of the Enzymes of the 2-Aminophosphonate Degradation Pathway of Samonella Typhimurium LT2 and Bacillus Cereus AI-2.
25. Su-yuan, Lai (1996) Ph.D. Characterization of the Genes Encoding the Enzymes of the 4-Chlorobenzoate Degradation Pathway in ALCALIGENES SP. Strain AL3007.
26. Yong, Jia (1998) Ph.D. Molecular Cloning and Overexpression of the Phosphoenolpyruvate Mutase Gene from the Mussul MYTILUS EDULIS and Determination of the Structure/Activity Relationships in the Gene Product.
27. Hong, Xiang (1998) Ph.D. Catalysis, Mechnism, and Evolution of 4-Chlorobenzoyl-Coenzyme A Dehalogenase.
28. Wenhai, Zhang (1999) Ph.D. Structure, Mechanism and Ancestry of the Enzymes of the 4-Chlorobenzoate and 2-Aminoethylphosphonate Biodegrative Pathways.
29. Alexander, Kim (1999) Ph.D. Structure and Mechanism Study of Phosphonoacetate Hydrolase from Pseudomonas Fluorescens 23F and 2-Aminoethylphosphonate Transaminase from Salmonella Typhimurium LT2
30. Min Wei (2000) Ph.D. Mechanism of Domain Movement and Domain Docking in Separate Site Catalysis of Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase
31. Lusong Luo (2000) Ph.D. Molecular Mechanism and Engineering of 4-Chlorobenzoyl-Coenzyme A Dehalogenase.
32. Dongmei Ye (2001) Ph.D. Structure and Catalysis in Clostridium Symbiosum Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
33. Zhang Guofeng (2003) Ph.D. Diversification of Structure and Catalysis within the Haloacid Dehalogenase Enzyme Superfamily.
34. Zhihao Zhuang (2003) Ph.D. Structure-Function Relationship within the 4-Hydroxybenzoyl-CoA Thioesterase Enzyme Superfamily.
35. Yansheng Wei (2003) Ph.D. Disection and Expanding Catalysis in 4-Chlorobenzoyl-CoA Dehalogenase.
36. Zhibing Lu (2003) Ph.D. Diversification of Catalytic Function within the Isocitrate Lyase Enzyme Superfamily.
37. Chun Wu (2004) Ph.D. Rational Inhibitor Design and Synthesis for Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
38. Xuefeng Lu (2005) Ph. D. Structure And Mechanism Study of Three Enzyme Systems: 4-Chlorobenzoyl:Coenzyme A Dehalogenase, 4-Chlorobenzoyl:Coenzyme A Ligase And Arginine Deiminase.
39. Ying Lin (2005) Ph.D. Mechanism of Separate Site Catalysis of Clostridium symbiosum Pyruvate Phosphate Dikinase.
40. Feng Song (2005) Ph.D. Structure, Function and Mechanism in the Hotdog-Fold Enzyme Superfamily Thioesterases.
41. Jianying Dai (2005) Ph.D. Mechanism of ß-Phosphoglucomutase Catalysis.
42. Ying Han (2006) Ph.D. Structure-Function Analysis of the PEP Mutase/Isocitrate Lyase Enzyme Superfamily.
43. Rui Wu (2007) Ph.D. Domain Movememt and Substrate Recognition in 4-Chlorobenzoate: Coenzyme A Ligase from Alcaligenes SP. Strain AL3007.
44. Ling Li (2007) Ph.D. Structure, Function and Mechanism Studies of Arginine Deiminase and Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate Aldolase.
45. Weiling Niu (2007) Ph.D. Isocitrate Lyase/PEP Mutase Superfamily: Analysis of the Structural and Mechanistical Determinants of Catalysis.
46. Zhimin Li (2008) Ph.D. Structure, Mechanism and Inhibition Studies of Arginine Deiminase, Fructose-1,6-bisphosphate Aldolase and Oxaloacetate Hydrolase.
47. Chunchun Zhang (2008) Ph.D. The Structural Adaptation and Catalytic Mechanism of Phosphotransferase within Haloalkanoate Dehalogenase (HAD) Superfamily.
48. Jian Cao (2008) Ph.D. Fuction, structure analysis of human thioesterase superfamily member 2 and determination of 4-chlorobenzoate coenzyme A ligase catalysis mechanism.
49. Liangbing Wang (2008) Ph.D. Function and Structure Analysis of Diversification in the Haloalkanoate Dehalogenase Superfamily.
Back to DDM's Group homepage
For more information