A Special Request of members of the WWII Coast Artillery, Anti-Aircraft, Special Battalion, 737 CA (AA) (BN) serving in the Pacific Theater.
The Family Information page was last updated on 08-17-2007 for the entire family.
This site is to provide a peek into the life, work and play of David Darling.
In the year 2002 Mary and David celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married in the Log Chapel at the University of Notre Dame on October 22, 1952. The picture on the right was taken at Laguna Beach in California in October of 2002.
If you're interested, please check out any of the following links.
(last updated 03-18-2007)
(last updated 08-17-2007 for all sibs)
(last updated 07-17-06)
PARTIAL SITE MAP FOR BRUMBACH GENEALOGY
Last updated 08-20-2001
(Last updated 12-10-2006>
- DAVID'S PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION
E-mail me if you have any comments about this page.
- VIGNETTES OF NEW MEXICO HISTORY
(last updated 07-20-2003)
- HISTORY OF FAYWOOD HOT SPRINGS
- PROFILES OF SOUTHERN NEW MEXICO CITIES AND TOWNS
- AWARD WINNING FAMILY ISSUES HOME PAGE
- AUTOBIOGRAPHICAL VIGNETTES OF THE LIFE OF CHESTER TRAVELSTEAD (last updated 08-20-04)
This is the 24812th time this page has been accessed.