- Location of arrest/conviction was determined by police agency/court location, not driver residence.
- Crashes and drivers were counted by the city of occurrence/residence.
- Population was counted according to the Census definition.
The city population data is from the most current 2009 estimates.
- Young adults are people between the ages of 20 and 24.
- "Teenagers" are people between the ages of 15 and 19.
- Tables only include variable values for which there are data. (e.g. male and female driver counts do not
always add up to the total number of licensed drivers because the gender of some drivers is not reported)