Kate Krause, Interim Dean, University College email@example.com
Sonia Gipson Rankin, Associate Dean, University College firstname.lastname@example.org
Bernadette Tafoya, Operations Manager, University College 505-277-9302 email@example.com
Julie Sanchez, SGID Facilitator, Freshman Learning Communities firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an e-mail to ALL FLC faculty via the FLC ListServ: email@example.com
Only subscribers may use this. To add, edit, or delete a subscriber, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNM FAC GUIDE - Catalog of Offerings mailed to all Incoming Freshmen.
3. SPECIAL EVENTS AND CLASSROOM REQUESTS For one-time events, not for scheduling classes for a semester
4. ATHLETES in your classes
5. CELEBRATION OF STUDENT WRITING AT UNM Watch here for fall 2012 information
7. Monitor your FLC Enrollments (updated every 24 hours only)
13. FLC PLANNER for MWF CLASSES MS WORD PDF
14. FLC PLANNER for MW CLASSES MS WORD PDF
15. FLC PLANNER for TR CLASSES MS WORD PDF
MS Word files can be saved and edited, or opened and edited and saved, and will open more quickly if MS Word is already open on your computer
17. TEXT BOOK ORDERING - Ordering Course materials (text books, etc.) for students to purchase at the UNM Bookstore.
18. The CENTER FOR ACADEMIC PROGRAMS AND SUPPORT (CAPS) is the University of New Mexico's learning assistance center.
CAPS provides a Math/Science Tutoring Program, Online Tutoring Program, Supplemental Instruction (SI) Program, Writing and Language Center, Study Strategies Program, and multi-disciplinary tutoring. CAPS meets the diverse needs of a large student population with individual tutoring, workshops, study groups, drop-in labs, language conversation groups, SI sessions, and online assistance.
19. SEVEN PRINCIPLES FOR GOOD PRACTICE IN UNDERGRADUATE EDUCATION - “…how can students and faculty members improve undergraduate education? Many campuses around the country are asking this question. To provide a focus for their work, we offer seven principles based on research on good teaching and learning in colleges and universities…”
20. CLASSROOM INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGIES AND AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT - Academic Technology Services (ATS) provides classroom instructional technologies and audio-visual equipment in support of UNM main campus courses. FLC also has a small stock of laptops, digital still cameras, LCD Projectors, digital video cameras, tripods, digital voice mini-recorders that you can use.
Is there something you want added or corrected? e-mail me: email@example.com