The Wellness Club
The Wellness Club meets from 8:30am - 9:00am
Are You Interested in...
· Health topics concerning Valencia Campus students?
· Building your resume?
· A leadership position?
· Affecting change on campus and in your community?
To Become a UNM Valencia Wellness Club member you must...
Be a UNM Valencia Campus student
- Maintain a 2.5 or higher GPA
- Be in agreement with the club's purposes
- Be willing to promote wellness on the campus and in the community and help with one event each semester
The purpose of the Wellness Club is to educate our campus and community about health issues affecting Valencia County, our state, our nation and our world.
Meetings are held in the Wellness Center, Room 134.
Come Join Our Team!
If you are interested in becoming a Wellness Club member please speak to any of the Wellness Center staff, or you can come to the next Wellness Club Meeting.
For more information, call 925-8830
Wellness Club members advise the WC manager and actively participate in outreach and health promotions. Come join our team!
The Mission of the UNM-Valencia Campus Wellness Club is
- To increase and improve health and wellness on our campus.
- To impress upon our campus and community the importance of wellness pertaining to the physical, emotional, social, intellectual, spiritual, cultural and environmental well-being of the individual.
- To educate our campus and community about health issues affecting Valencia County, our state, our nation and our world.