Read Aloud Report
(1) ( Before reading) What books (at least 2)have you selected to read to this particular group of children and why? Describe the children and the books.
(2) (Before reading) How do you think they will respond to these books?
(3) (After reading) What happened when you read? Was it what you expected? How did the children respond? Give examples of verbal and physical responses you noticed.
(4) After reading) Would you choose to read these books again? Why or why not? What would you do the same? What would you change another time?
(5) What other books do you think these children would like? What other books could you use with the books you used this time?