New User Introduction
The UNM Purchasing Card issued in your name is the property of the University of New Mexico, and is to be used for UNM business purchases only. UNM is responsible for the purchases you make with the PCard. Personal purchases are strictly prohibited.
Neglect or abuse of the PCard can and will result in severe consequences, up to and including termination.
- This training will cover PCard use as well as University Policies and Procedures for proper use of the Purchasing Card.
- There will be a short quiz following the training to assess your knowledge. In order to take the quiz and receive credit for the class, you must register through EOD. If you did not register for this class through EOD, please click here to do so.
- Sign the back of the Purchasing Card issued in your name and always keep it in a secure place.
- Although the Purchasing Card is issued in your name, it does not affect your personal credit in any way.
- The Cardholder is the only person authorized to use the PCard. The Cardholder may not share the card or card number with others.
- If you have questions about the program, please click on the FAQ link found at the bottom of the chapter list. If your question is still not answered, please contact Peggy Sedillo.