Securing PCard Information
It is vital that the Cardholder keeps their PCard and PCard number secure. As a Cardholder, security is your responsibility. The following are some things you can do to help keep your PCard number secure and prevent fraud.
- Never email your PCard number to anyone
- Never release information about your PCard to anyone over the phone
- Never release your CID (last three digits on the back of your PCard) to anyone over the phone
- Beware of anyone contacting you requesting information about your PCard!
- Always keep your PCard in a secure location