Violations - Level II
Violations have been assigned points. A Cardholder that accumulates 6 points will be required to be retrained. A Cardholder that accumulates 8 points will have their Card privileges terminated.
The reviewer(s) may report violations to the department Chair and to the Director of Purchasing. The Chair will be given one month to respond to the findings and state the corrective action(s) to be taken.
Level II - Incremental Purchase/Prohibited Purchase (2 points)
- Sales tax was assessed and paid and Cardholder has not requested a credit or submitted a personal reimbursement
- The Card was used to pay for an unallowable service
- A purchase was made for more than $5000.00 without prior authorization from Purchasing
- It appears that an individual other than the Cardholder used the Card
- It appears that there was an incremental/split purchase
- It appears that there was a purchase of a prohibited item
- Airline ticket purchased for unauthorized traveler
For these violations a notice of violation is sent to the Cardholder and/or supervisor with required response/corrective action and due date.