Surplus Property

Surplus Disposition Form - Interactive version to submit via email
Use our new interactive PDF to type directly into the form from your computer and sign with a digital signature. When completed, please click the "Submit" button to email your form to


The Surplus Disposition Form is required for all departments needing to surplus items. The form must be filled out completely and submitted via email (or faxed to 272-8390). The University Services Business Office will then review the form before the Surplus Property staff will pick up the items from your department.

Surplus Property serves UNM departments only, not UNM employees, UNM students or the public.