|2. S. S. N.:
||Social Security number
of the payee/traveler.
||Name of employee or student.
|4. Street City
||Complete the mailing address for the
|5. Payee Code
||Assigned at Main Campus. Do not
|6. Voucher #
||Pre-assigned unique document number
for identification purposes.
|7. Org. Code
||UNM-Valencia Campus organizational
code is 10720.
|8. Telephone #:
||Departmental telephone number.
|9. Schedule "A" Per Diem
||Enter the date and hour of departure
and return. Note AM or PM after the hour and "Noon" or "Midnight" after
If claiming actual lodging expenses plus the allowable meal reimbursement,
indicate the claim of meal reimbursement and the claim for lodging expenses
in this block.
Schedule "A" must be completed whether asking for meal reimbursement
If requesting per diem in lieu of meals and lodging, no receipts are required.
$75.00 (per 24-hour period) per diem is allowed when overnight lodging is
required Less than 24-hour period when overnight lodging is required: Reimbursed
$75.00 less meals not incurred (use meal chart below).
Partial day travel, partial day following 24-hour period, or when no lodging
is required-reimbursed by meals incurred (use meal chart below).
Reimbursement Meal Chart
In order to receive reimbursement for meals-they must fall within the
following time slots:
Regular reimbursements for meals are as follows:
- Breakfast must have left by 6:00 am-return by 7:00 am.
- Lunch must have left by 12:00 am-return by 1:00 pm.
- Dinner must have left by 6:00 pm-return by 7:00 pm.
New Mexico has two (2) "high cost" areas:
- Breakfast $ 4.50
- Lunch $ 5.50
- Dinner $12.50
Click here for
rates on the GSA website.
- Albuquerque $49.00
- Santa Fe $59.00
|10. Schedule " B" Transportation
- If not requesting mileage reimbursement due to use of university
vehicle or travel with other person, it must be stated so on schedule
- Mileage is calculated at .32 cents per mile.
- Beginning and ending odometer readings are required in order to calculate
mileage reimbursement when not using the mileage chart.
- Be sure to list the total number of miles under the mileage column
in Schedule B and not the odometer readings.
- Odometer readings should be listed under the Destination and/or explanation
chart Note: the mileage chart is listed in one way travel,
so you must multiply by 2 when calculating round trip.
- When using Mileage Chart please note on travel voucher "Use Mileage
- From UNM-VC to Albuquerque and return, the allowed mileage is 60
miles (must state "per allowed mileage").
- For any other transportation or parking charges, original receipt(s)
must be attached.
- If requesting airline reimbursement: original passenger ticket must
be attached or in the case of ticketless travel, original receipt.
- If the university has pre-paid for the ticket, the amount must be
put in schedule "B" and removed on schedule "D" (less: airline ticket
pre-paid by UNM-VC).
- A Travel log can be used as an attachment to travel voucher since
schedule "B" is limited in space. If a travel log is used,
please ensure that all that applies is properly filled out and signed
by the traveler.
|Privately Owned Vehicles
- Mileage is generally reimbursed, in accordance with guidelines established
by the IRS, and according to the Mileage
- Mileage in excess of the chart amount may be reimbursed when supported
by a brief explanation of the extra mileage.
Download Mileage Statement form
- When available, UNM- Valencia vehicles may be used for in-state travel.
|11. Schedule "C" Miscellaneous
- Necessary business expenses, such as ground transportation, parking,
tip, business telephone calls, copying charges and other business expense
that can be documented as costs directly incurred as a result of the
travel, will be reimbursed when itemized and explained on the travel
- Receipts or other written certification should accompany the reimbursement
- If requesting reimbursement on registration fees, original receipts
must be attached.
- If registration was prepaid by UNM-Valencia, it must state so.
- If meals are included in registration fee, then the allowed amount
for those meals must be deducted from schedule "A" above and must state
which meals were included on schedule "C".
|12. Purpose of Travel
||Purpose of travel: must be completed
and state where the travel occurred and purpose of travel for each occurrence.
|13. Schedule "D" Summary
||Schedule "d": must have totals from
schedules A, B, and C above.
Total reimbursement should be verified.
|14. Schedule "E" Account No(s).
||Schedule "E" must have correct account
number(s) and should have proper subcode. If account number is a contract
& grant, then Margaret Anaya or Sally Hebert must approve.
||The traveler must sign the travel voucher.
|16. Dean or Department Head
||Signature of department
personnel with signing authority over the account and who
is in a position of authority over the traveler and who is a least a Dean or Department Head.
Refer to "Big
Red" for complete policies and procedures pertaining to travel.
|Business & Finance Home