A number of our conference sponsors have generously contributed prizes to raffle off to help fund our conference. You can buy raffle tickets for each individual prize. Tickets for all the prizes are $5 unless otherwise noted. Prizes are the following (see pictures on the page below):
- Four day passes to Stone Age Climbing Gym in Albuquerque, including shoe rentals (total value: $80)
- Voucher for 4 tickets to any New Mexico United soccer game (valid through 2023) + New Mexico United flag signed by midfielder Daniel Bruce (total value: $100)
- Four pairs of earrings designed and crafted by local Albuquerque artist Amy Baca López (four sets of four pairs on offer, value per set: $75)
- $50 gift certificate to Pink Rhino vintage clothing store in Albuquerque
- Ceramic bowl by artist Pat Marsello, donated by Mariposa Art Gallery (valued at $48)
- Two 12-ounce bags of Costa Rica coffee and a diner mug from Michael Thomas Coffee Roasters (valued at $45)
- Set of products from LaVonBlu Luxury Bath and Body in Albuquerque (valued at $45)
- $10 gift certificate to Bookcase Used Books in Albuquerque (three gift certificates on offer, price per ticket: $2)
Paper raffle tickets will be sold separately for each prize throughout the conference. On Sunday, November 13th, during the lunch break of the conference, winners for each prize will be drawn in the atrium on the third floor of the Student Union Building on the University of New Mexico campus (where the conference coffee breaks take place). Winners will be handed their prizes then and there. You can buy raffle tickets in one of two ways:
- Ahead of the conference: Using Venmo, transfer the dollar amount corresponding to the number of tickets you'd like to buy to @Jens-VanGysel. In the comment, please write how many tickets you wish to buy for which prize. You will receive your paper raffle ticket as you check in to the conference at the registration desk.
- During the conference: The raffle prizes will be displayed on a table in the atrium on the third floor of the Student Union Building. You can buy paper raffle tickets either with cash or a Venmo transfer to @Jens-VanGysel.